Are you considering a PulsaCoil 2000 Replacement thermal store?
- Is your PulsaCoil 2000 leaking from the internal cylinder?
- Is the floor wet around the base?
- Can you see wet lime scale at the bottom inlet pipe of the plate heat exchanger?
- Is there mould on the walls in the cupboard in which your PulsaCoil 2000 is situated?
- Are the sides of you PulsaCoil 2000 bulging?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, it is possible that the internal cylinder of your PulsaCoil 2000 has developed a leak. As the internal copper cylinder is encased in a polyurethane insulation and then wrapped in an outer steel case, it is impractical to even attempt a repair, deeming the PulsaCoil 2000 beyond economical repair. If this is the case, a replacement for your PulsaCoil 2000 replacement will be required.
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Property
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Property